This Extractor Pump Snake Bite Safety Tool is made of a safe plastic material. It is a simple operation, you can suck out the venom from the wound with one hand. It is lightweight and portable, the reusable venom extractor is easy to carry and use, and the suction can be adjusted by the extraction rod. This venom extractor pulls the venom well from under the skin rather than from the inside of the muscle tissue.
The Outdoor Emergency Safety Tool is the most effective venom extractor to retrieve the Vacuum out of the muscular areas of the body. It recovering the venom quickly can significantly improve the results of treatment by doctors. In muscular areas such as the calf muscles, the venom quickly enters the circulatory system and an extractor pump is less effective. It's ideal for outdoor adventure camping, fishing, snake bites, bee/weep bites, mosquito bites, etc. It comes with a storage case and another supporting kit, suitable for outdoor emergencies.
- Material: PP+ABS
- Size: 10.5 x 9.3 x 3 cm(storage case)
- Weight: 100 g
1. Do not use tourniquet rubber or other substances to block arteriovenous blood flow, to prevent more serious limb swelling and necrosis.
2. Do not cut local wounds: Injection venom is often deeper than tissue and absorbs quickly, so it is impossible to remove the wound venom, which can easily lead to infection or poor cutting pattern leading to poor healing of the entire family.
3. Do not use ice or electric shock, anti-vascular contraction or necrosis, local deterioration of blood circulation, swelling of the limbs, and increased necrosis.
4. Do not drink alcohol or coffee, tea irritants, so as not to promote blood circulation, but to make venom absorption faster.
5. The effect will vary depending on the location and depth of the bite/sting. Please seek professional medical care as soon as possible after emergency treatment.
pumper x 1
suction cup x 4
alcohol pad x 2
bandage x 2
tourniquet x 1
manual x 1